28th Birthday and it's Ticking Like This...

My biological and fertility clocks were ticking loud today. 28 birthdays, 16 months trying to conceive, 1 failed IVF cycle, 0 babies. Just a little depressing. On a brighter note, I woke up to a present from the universe...CD1...finally! That brings my "I hate waiting" tally to a total of six weeks and two days for my period to return following my D&C. Flow appears to be normal, but the cramps are way bitchier than usual. Regardless, (in this sick infertility world I'm living in) I'm happy it's here! My saline sonogram is scheduled for next Friday (7/25/14) aka CD9. Fingers crossed for a good lookin' uterus. (Who says that?)

Despite this birthday being a little...off, it was still filled with lots of love and smiles. Thanks friends, family and TTC Sisters for your sweet notes, well wishes, and thoughtful gifts! I have only one wish this year, and I'm pretty sure it goes without saying ;)

Here's to another 365 days around the sun <3

  Sweet card from my hubby

 Beautiful flowers from a beautiful friend! Thanks, Marissa!

 Crispy Cakes from The Crispery
28 years later, my mom is still sending me birthday presents :)

 
Isn't she just the cutest?!

 Finally a place to put my rings on the counter
Jen always finds the most unique stuff!

Could this be anymore perfect? Thanks Jen!

A gorgeous handmade card from my #TTCSister Jen

3 comments:

  1. Glad you loved everything. That gorgeous ring deserved a cute little home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!! I turned 28 this year too, have been trying for almost 3 years, and have 0 babies!! But we can't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute post!!! Jen is so thoughtful :)

    ReplyDelete

 

WWW.TTCSISTERS.COM

TTC Sisters

Copyright

Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to www.unnaturallyknockedup.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Behind the Blog

 photo SMALLABOUT2_zps5cfccc74.png


Follow on Bloglovin