Update: 10-12 Weeks Pregnant


How I'm Feeling:

10 Weeks Pregnant: 
Nausea still full force morning and evening. Back and thigh aches off and on. Appetite increasing, but still having a hard time ensuring I'm getting enough fluids. 

11 Weeks Pregnant: 
Snuck back to RE to check in on #BabyUKUx2. Heart Melted! We have some active babes in there!



12 Weeks Pregnant: 
The word is out at work! Phew. NT Scan showed two perfectly healthy and happy babies. Both have found their thumbs! Nausea is subsiding, but still hitting once per day or once every other day. I've weened myself off of the Diclegis successfully. Hoping I'll be one of the lucky ones who gets to say goodbye to the nausea completely in the second trimester!

BabyUKUx2 - 12 Weeks + 4 Days

Things I Can Tolerate Eating:
Pizza
Pasta
Strawberry Yogurt
Apple Jacks!
Applesauce
Grapes
Shrimp
Ground Turkey

Things I Can Tolerate Drinking:
Water w/ Lemon
Fruit Flavors Juices
Chocolate Milk

Next Milestone: 16 week scan to try to determine if we are team blue, pink or yellow :)



4 comments:

  1. Glad to see an update. I'm going with b/g twins!! Here's hoping the nausea subsides during the second trimester. Can't wait to hear what team ur in. Super happy everything is going well with u n the twins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that your nausea is going away. I was lucky enough to have a nausea free twin pregnancy after about 13 weeks. I hope it's the same for you. I vote b/g twins!

    Our Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been quietly following your journey, as we have similar stories. I'm currently (and finally!!) 30 weeks pregnant. Congratulations-- enjoy every minute :)

    Based on the skull theory, I'm thinking Baby A is a boy and Baby B is a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I've also been quietly observing your journey. I'll be having my transfer of 2 blasts tomorrow. I'm so excited for you. Good luck with the nausea and the rest of your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete

 

WWW.TTCSISTERS.COM

TTC Sisters

Copyright

Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to www.unnaturallyknockedup.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Behind the Blog

 photo SMALLABOUT2_zps5cfccc74.png


Follow on Bloglovin