5DP3DT - Happy, Sad, Bitch ... Bless My Heart

Good thing Halloween is almost here, because the witch is fucking IN. I've ridden this emotional roller coaster many times in the past, but with every fail, the ride to the top seems longer and the drop, much steeper.

This pretty much sums up a day in my life post transfer:


Though hormones are raging in my body, I know they are only half to blame. The truth is, I'm terrified. I'm scared of the possible disappointment that awaits me. It's as if my throat gets a little tighter as each day comes to a close and beta lurks around the corner.

Thankfully, I am off to upstate NY for a long weekend, celebrating the vow renewal of a long-cherished friend. Between the scenery, fall weather, mushiness, and anticipated relaxation, this weekend is just what I need, just when I need it.

How I'm Feeling 4/5DP3DT:
- Lots of cramping / pulling / pinching sensations
- Body is overall very warm
- Waves of nausea (more frequently after eating)
- Naughty dreams
- Upset stomach

How much of this is from progesterone?
How much of this is completely made up?
How much of this is from a baby / babies implanting?

What's on Ice?:
- From May 2014 Cycle: 1 Day 6 Frostie
- From October 2014 Cycle: 1 Day5 & 2 Day 6 Frosties

No CGH testing was done this cycle, as we only intended to go ahead with testing if we could justify spending 6K for the amount of embryos tested. With only three making it to freeze, it just was not justifiable for us at this time. We are still awaiting results from our karyotype and thrombogenic blood work. Would be lovely if the results just didn't matter.

No telling what the future holds for now, but I'm sure I'll ponder different scenarios over, and over, and over again. 

6 comments:

  1. Really, really, really praying that this is the one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything crossed for you! I am 2 days behind you, 3DP5DT and love reading your updates, they keep me sane! Thank you! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being honest! I love reading "real." This past month I went through a lot of emotions each day too and I guess we're headed for another month of it. I can relate to the fear, panic, and throat closing thought of "I don't know what I'm going to do if this doesn't work."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooo hopeful that this is it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping everything works out for you and the RPL testing was done as a precaution. Really really hoping this is it for u.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really hopeful for you! I just finished my first fresh IVF cycle with an ectopic. Hoping to transfer our frostie in November or December. Love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete

 

WWW.TTCSISTERS.COM

TTC Sisters

Copyright

Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to www.unnaturallyknockedup.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Behind the Blog

 photo SMALLABOUT2_zps5cfccc74.png


Follow on Bloglovin