Day 5 Fresh Embryo Transfer - Baby on Board!

I'm still nearly speechless. It just feels so surreal. 
For now, I'll let these few captured moments do the talking. 

One of my many good luck charms with me today...
(thanks PF Changs!)


Can't forget Grandma's good-luck egg!


I'm nakey under this!


This is what I would look like if I was a lunch lady


My perfect Grade 4AA Embie (already starting to hatch unassisted!)
I'm in love.


First baby picture! 


Feeling so full of love <3


-------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes, no matter how bad you want something,
all you can do is wait.

I've waited for this very moment for almost two years.

Time stood still when I laid my eyes on you today. 

You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. 

It's on this day that I realize, because of you, 
I was able to do things I never imagined possible...
but that's what being a mom is all about right? 

Although we aren't meeting the conventional way, 
or the way I would have chosen, 
I'm so happy you're here. 

I promise you I will not waste one minute of our time together, 
afraid of the unknowns.

This is our moment. 

I hope and pray you will one day call me mom.

-------------------------------------------------------

1 comments:

  1. Congratulations mommy ♥ so happy for you!!!

    You would make a beautiful lunch lady haha

    ReplyDelete

 

WWW.TTCSISTERS.COM

TTC Sisters

Copyright

Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to www.unnaturallyknockedup.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Behind the Blog

 photo SMALLABOUT2_zps5cfccc74.png


Follow on Bloglovin