3DP5DT: Baking, Nausea and More Baking

Progesterone is a bitch. I'm convinced it's playing games with my head. I woke up this morning well before my alarm clock again, feeling "warm". Mild cramping on and off, almost AF like, slight increase in CM, and late afternoon waves of nausea. I keep reminding myself not to compare these "symptoms" to my fresh IVF cycle, but let's be serious...I just can't help it.

A few people have asked me if I plan to test before beta this time around. I'm not yet sure how I feel about it. I felt very confident with my first round of IVF, and was lucky enough to get a (very light) BFP on 5DP5DT. Those parallel lines progressed over the course of the next few days, followed by my beta which came back at a measly 27.5. I felt like those positive pregnancy tests created a lot of false hope, and I'm terrified of it happening all over again. I'm sure I'll change my mind about 40 different times before beta day. We'll see where the craziness leads me.

In the meantime, I'm still keeping up with my theme of staying freaking busy! Tonight I made a batch of my favorite paleo lemon poppyseed muffins and continued pinning away for my Boos n' Booze Halloween party. After my baking escapade, I decided to make a trip to the store to grab some hot chocolate and test out my new porch rockers. I love crisp fall air in the evenings and a book that makes me laugh. I highly recommend Hyberbole & A Half: Unfortunate Situations, Flawed Coping Mechanisms, Mayhem, and Other Things That Happened... by Allie Brosh .

There was one lonely star visible in the sky tonight, so naturally, I made a wish. Then I got chilly (despite my fuzzy slippers) and headed inside to start wrapping my September TTC Exchange gift. So excited to send out my package!

Tomorrow is wedding anniversary day. I'm looking forward to spending the day reliving one of the happiest moments of my life, with the man who literally completes me.














2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary!! Keep busy girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! Yes progesterone did that to me as well. I also wrote it off as a side effect but there was a happy ending to it. Hope that's the case with you too. Fx for u. Sharing is caring lady (muffins). Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

 

WWW.TTCSISTERS.COM

TTC Sisters

Copyright

Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to www.unnaturallyknockedup.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Behind the Blog

 photo SMALLABOUT2_zps5cfccc74.png


Follow on Bloglovin