5DP5DT: Manicure, Pedicure, Mail

Fall is in the air, and I'm loving it! We've been sleeping with the windows open at night, partly because I like the breeze and sounds of the outdoors, but let's be serious, mostly because progesterone has me on FIRE as soon as I hit the sheets. Today is 5DP5DT, and I woke up to this cute note from Mr. UKU on my nightstand. It made me smile. Today 4AB should be completely implanted, and cells that will eventually become the placenta and fetus have begun to develop. This week is going by surprisingly fast, with a packed weekend ahead of me. 

Today's TWW Activities:

- Shipped my TTC Exchange package and a little pick-me up to my friend Elena over at Baby Ridley Bump

- Treated myself to a mani & pedi with a crisp fall color


Today's 5DP5DT "Symptoms":

- Isomnia (4AM natural wake up call, again!)

- Afternoon fatigue

- Afternoon waves of nausea

- Mild dizziness when I get up too fast

Will any of this mean anything? We'll know soon enough ;)







1 comments:

 

WWW.TTCSISTERS.COM

TTC Sisters

Copyright

Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to www.unnaturallyknockedup.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Behind the Blog

 photo SMALLABOUT2_zps5cfccc74.png


Follow on Bloglovin