You Make Me Feel Like a Natural...Psycho

Well it's CD16 (or more accurately CD14 based on how my AF panned out) and things are progressing, but I'm starting to obsess and worry more than I should. I'm finding it hard to separate this natural cycle from my fresh IVF cycle a few months back. As I'm tracking the follicle and endo development, I have to keep reminding myself that I'm not on stims, I won't be growing a small family worth of follies (nor do I need to), and things most definitely will not progress as quickly as they did while I was roiding out my uterus ha!

Prior to starting this IVF journey, when I was a three-times-a-day-OPK-er, I discovered that I naturally do not ovulate until day 18-21 of my cycle, with no two cycles the same. That said, I am prepared to hopefully confirm ovulation at the end of this week or so based on my past history. On day 2 of my cycle I began seeing my RE for bloodwork and ultrasound every other day. On CD12 I began going every day. I am now on a bloodwork only schedule, as my follicle development looks good, and appears to be on track for ovulation. Overall, despite my own insantiy, this cycle is far less stressful on both body and mind. I am getting more and more excited to meet my little frostie. 

Latest stats (as of CD14):

Endo: 10mm
Largest Follicle: 15mm
Other follicles: 13mm, 10mm, 9mm, 11mm, and a few less than 10

If you've been following my story for some time, you'll know that I'm a fortune cookie fanatic and believe in them like gospel. Today I received this at lunch (it was cheat day!)...


Hoping this is a sign of what's to come with this cycle :)



3 comments:

  1. Definitely enjoying the benefits of the FET! It's nice without so many hormones and stress!! Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a beautiful lining. Ur body definitely knows what it's doing. Goodluck with ur FET and enjoy the stress free cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am currently on day 8 of stims for our first IVF after TTC with no luck for a really long time. I have really enjoyed finding your blog. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

 

WWW.TTCSISTERS.COM

TTC Sisters

Copyright

Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to www.unnaturallyknockedup.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Behind the Blog

 photo SMALLABOUT2_zps5cfccc74.png


Follow on Bloglovin