Are You Emotionally Ready to Ride this Rollercoaster?

Looks like we are getting started earlier than anticipated! As I mentally strap myself in for another ride, I'm flooded with emotions (and I haven't even started the meds yet!). I'm feeling many things...excitement, disbelief, hope, happiness, caution, insecurity...some more prominently than others.


As of today, our medications are en route. I spaced out for a bit listening to the pharmacy rep read off the seemingly never-ending list of prescriptions. She officially lost me at "needle gauge". Though I am really trying my best to live in the now, I can't help but feel anxious about the myriad of syringes that await me. Heroin attics make it look so easy!

Needless to say, the process is already overwhelming. I do hope to take it one day at a time.

Thursday 4/10 is the official kick-off (of what is hopefully my first and last round of IVF/ICSI):

  • Ultrasound
  • Blood work
  • Review medications
  • Learn how to administer injections
  • Begin Lupron
  • Apologize to husband in advance for imminent mood swings

1 comments:

  1. I'm beyond excited for you to start this journey and will be there every step of the way...even to administer injections if the hubby passes out!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

WWW.TTCSISTERS.COM

TTC Sisters

Copyright

Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to www.unnaturallyknockedup.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Behind the Blog

 photo SMALLABOUT2_zps5cfccc74.png


Follow on Bloglovin