Time to Break Out the Stretchy Pants - Day 9 Stims Update



Bloating is in full effect. I broke out the stretchy pants today. Though I thoroughly enjoyed loungin' in my elastic waistband, I couldn't help but wonder what the fuck I'm going to wear to work tomorrow. Time to invest in some more forgiving, flowy dresses. Ya know, the kind I can just shimmy up for my daily ultrasound appointment. Does it get any more lazy than that?!

Now for the results! Block party on the left side, exclusive private party on the right. I have two follicles competing to the finish line, currently measuring at 14mm on the right and left. I was expecting some higher measurements, but it appears my follies are taking their sweet ass time. Estrogen is at 1000...a bit high for where I'm at in terms of follicle measurements. Regardless, my dosages remain the same for this evening (yay!).

I still assume trigger this coming week, just don't know when. I'm currently accepting all prayers for expedited follie growth! Xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

WWW.TTCSISTERS.COM

TTC Sisters

Copyright

Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to www.unnaturallyknockedup.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Behind the Blog

 photo SMALLABOUT2_zps5cfccc74.png


Follow on Bloglovin