Expect the Unexpected - Day 10 Stims Update

We did it! We hit 18mm today! Grew a whole 4mm overnight. Call me captain bloaty-pants. Thought it may have been the ice cream I ate yesterday (which is usually a big no-no for me), but I guess it was really just a follie growth spurt.







Today's Numbers:

Left: (18,17,15,16,14,12,11,13...)
Right: (16,15,14,14,12...)

Lining: 13mm

We will most likely trigger tomorrow, with egg retrieval on Thursday.

How I'm Feeling:
  • Bloated
  • Bloated
  • Bloated
  • Mildly Constipated 
  • Excited

Never thought I'd list those two things next to each other in a bulleted list.
Expect the unexpected :P

1 comments:

 

WWW.TTCSISTERS.COM

TTC Sisters

Copyright

Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to www.unnaturallyknockedup.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Behind the Blog

 photo SMALLABOUT2_zps5cfccc74.png


Follow on Bloglovin