National Infertility Awareness Week: Balloon Release



When I started this journey to pregnancy over a year ago, well before I knew I would be faced with the reality that I am living today, a very special person came into my life. Neither of us knew at the time just how strong, significant, and necessary our relationship would grow to be, but I did know from the moment I met her that it was fate.

Over the course of a year, our relationship bloomed from casual work acquaintance, to permanent lunch buddy, to best friend, to fellow infertility fighter (it's a small world after all).

This very special friend of mine is Jen. You might have read about her infertility journey over at Jen's Anchor of Hope. Though she may not realize it, she has been an integral support throughout my infertility battle. Together we've laughed, cried, punched things, made up scenarios, freaked out, gotten excited, meditated, self-medicated...and some other unsavory shit. The point is, she's been there for me...with me...every step of the way.

Today we took the opportunity, on the last day of National Infertility Awareness Week, to not only recognize our battles with infertility but also to celebrate our friendship. I will cherish this day forever.


A huge thank you to our friend Amy Hart of Captured by Amy Hart Photography for giving up her Sunday morning to document and share in this very special day. We love you Amy!





View a compilation of our day below: 


3 comments:

  1. Awesome blog! I just had my day 5 embryo transfer of two beautiful blasts, good luck to you on your journey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love! Congrats on your transfer. I'm not too far behind you. Hope those embies stick! Wishing you all the best <3

    ReplyDelete

 

WWW.TTCSISTERS.COM

TTC Sisters

Copyright

Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to www.unnaturallyknockedup.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Behind the Blog

 photo SMALLABOUT2_zps5cfccc74.png


Follow on Bloglovin